- Always make sure you are available at your allotted interview time and that you are somewhere that is quiet and free from distractions.
- Ensure that you have sufficiently researched the role you are being interviewed for and be sure to note down the name of the person you speak to during the interview.
- It is okay to be nervous, but try to let your enthusiasm shine through by being as passionate about the position as possible.
- When answering questions it always helps to illustrate your answer by providing specific examples and drawing on previous experiences.
- At the end of the interview feel free to ask any questions relating to the position that you might have or regarding the next steps in the recruitment process.
Some clever guy once said `Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales prod...More Details
Deputy Manager Phones4u @ Currys & PC World
Deputy Manager @ Currys & PC World Salary £16k OTE up to £23k Op...More Details
General Store Manager Designate Phones4u @ Currys & PC World
General Store Manager Designate (Covering Orpington & surrounding areas) Salar...More Details